Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I've offered assistance to fellow authors needing information on appropriate weapons for characters in their stories and invited them to use this site to contact me on the matter. As those who've have read either of my current books http://amzn.com/B006ZCBT6G or http://amzn.com/B00A4IEHL6 will know, I'm not at all concerned about being "politically correct" and oppose the abrogation of our Constitution under the guise of "gun control" & consider the current regime in Washington as a Clear and Present Danger to Freedom!

2 comments:

  1. From one vampwriter to another: thanks for the comment the other day. I hadn't checked in on this site in so long that I was more than a little shocked to see a comment. Always nice to meet another "vamp writer." A few things have changed since that blog and I really do need to update it! Maybe I will soon. I'm in work right now & I'm fairly busy so I should get back to it. Just wanted to drop you a quick reply.

    And, BTW, the ear troubles are over now!! Thanks for asking. Take care.

    ReplyDelete