Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I'm relatively new to writing novels, with only my third novel due out the end of October. I hope I'll have some of the third books in print before Halloween night as I have contracted to have a Book Signing (in costume) at my local Hastings Bookstore that night. I already have copies of books one and two in the store but would like to have all three books for that night! My first two books are FREE on Kindle starting tomorrow, 3-5 October. You can access the first book, "Immortal Relations" at http://amzn.com/B006ZCBT6G  but be forewarned that it is DEFINITELY an ADULT STORY with lots of EXPLICIT TOGETHERNESS (aka: SEX)! My second book, "Immortal Relations, Love and War" http://amzn.com/B00A4IEHL6 will be FREE on 6 & 7 October. I consider it also ADULT because of sexy talk but it is far less explicit than the first book. Perhaps the second book would fall be PG-17 vs. the R of book one (the prudish would probably rate book one as triple-X). If you enjoy the first two books you might like to get the third book when it comes out the end of October in PRINT or wait until mid-November for the Kindle edition (which I will try to put on sale with the other two at 99 cents). My goal is not to make $$ but to have you read what I believe are really good stories that have a positive message that all those we see as bad are not necessarily the way we initially perceive them. The print I.D. for the third book (which will not be activated until the book is released) is: http://www.amazon.com/dp/1481822780 Once the Kindle version is released I believe the print I.D. will also take you to the Kindle version, probably listed underneath the print version. If you enjoy the stories I hope you'll submit a nice comment on Amazon or Amazon-Kindle to help me get the word out about them. My "take" on the vampires in my stories is TOTALLY UNIQUE! My vampires are diffrent than those in the "Bram Stoker" type novels. My vampires protect humans & other animals from evil vampires, criminals & a greater threat those politicians who try to be Dictators."Immortal Relations" (first novel) http://amzn.com/B006ZCBT6G starts with a true family story and sets the stage for Gary to become a "guardian vampire." http://amzn.com/B00A4IEHL6 "Immortal Relations, Love and War" (second novel) http://amzn.com/B004IEHL6 amps up the action of the first to a fever pitch with an invasion of Russia's Siberia by Chinese Communists to steal resorces & land as well as evil OPEC ministers attempting to destroy Western ecomomies, actions by my guardian vampires to prevent the failure of the Chernobyl Cap and collapse of the reactor building at Fukushima, Japan. My third introducing a young shape shifter-wolf who had no knowledge he's a shifter. He does however, want the young hybrid (vampire-human) who dropped him like a bad habit when he shifted for the first time in front of her on the steps of a nightclub! But the main theme of the third is about humans finding out that vampires really exist and how governments twist the facts to try and institute decatorships, but a rogue asteriod headed for earth threatening an "Extiction Level Event" which, due to distance, radiation and the lack of any need for oxygen or other "life support" a crew of vampires is the logical choice for such a long-range mission to try and keep the asteroid away from earth. The title for the third book is "Immortal Relations Coming Out" and uses the face developed my friend Doug Adams added to my first pre-made book cover. 

I realize there are some typos, I am still learning after all, and I'll revisit the stories to make corrections in the future (Good Lord Willing) but the stories are sound & fun in my opinion.

My previous experience with writing is I wrote logistics rules and regulations while in the Air Force, an assessment and treatment book on ADHD while in psychology, along with some treatment program information while working for the Texas Department of Criminal Justice. When I was young and loved to run, I summited articles to long distance running magazines and with my interest in motorcycles, trucks and automobiles I submitted numerous pictures and articles to automotive magazines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment